Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Pro Remote 0.01 - Control ProTools from an iPhone

OK so everyone and their granny has seen the ProRemote... well I didn't and it's very cool. A fully functional Pro Tools remote with 8 touch sensitive faders and transport control? It runs over WiFi or EDGE network so you could theoretically control your Pro Tools rig from anywhere in the world with internet or cell service.... or at least send control from the live room into the control room.


"Here is a little movie of ProRemote in action connected to a ProTools LE rig. The developer (Alex le Lievre) did this one a bit closer up for folks who thought his previous video was a fake. I did not write this software, I found it on the internet and posted it to share. This is where I got it:

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/music-...

Just to clarify, ProTools is NOT running on the iPhone, the iPhone is running a "skin" of sorts to allow you to control your rig via WiFi from your iPhone.

Check out my preview of this software as well as other new iPhone stuff on my blog at http://www.iggli.com/roller/theroyals..." - thanks to
aaronastone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HAVE A IPHONE 3G UNLOCK AND JAIL BR MY E-MAIL IS slam1prod@mindspring.com I ALSO HAVE A STUDIO WITH PROD TOOLS LE AND LOGIC PRO 8
LOVE TO SEE IT WORK ON MY IPHONE THANKS